Important Information about Hydrolectric and its Contact Details
Hydrolectric is a company registered under the Laws of Malta, with company registration number C5034 and having its registered office at Navi Buildings, Triq Pantar, Lija. Hydrolectric is the controller of this website and is responsible for the retention of personal data gathered, stored and processed by Hydrolectric and its subsidiaries/affiliates.
Types of Data collected by Hydrolectric and the use of such Information
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (also referred to as the ‘data subject’). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Personal data does not include data where the identity has been removed.
Reasons for Collecting your Data
Hydrolectric gathers and generates information about you when you freely provide it to us, or, in the case of Usage Data, it is collected automatically when using Hydrolectric’s website. Usage Data includes information about how you use our website.
Hydrolectric confirms that the personal data that it collects of you shall be used solely for the following purposes:
- The maintenance and constant improvement of its website;
- Providing you with information, including marketing communications;
- Offering you a more personalised browsing experience;
- To use data analytics to improve our website;
- For internal purposes such as auditing and research;
- Remarketing its services to you;
- Administering and protecting our business and this website.
We may also be obliged to process your personal data for the following reasons:
- Complying with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- Complying with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Withdrawal of your Consent
If after consenting/accepting/opting-in to giving Hydrolectric your personal information, you change your mind, you are free to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a letter to our main offices or emailing us on email@example.com or contacting us via phone on +356 2124 1111.
In the case that you wish to reject all or certain cookies used by our website, you have the option to do so by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that should you reject all or some cookies; your user experience might be affected by this decision and you might not be able to access certain pages available on the website. In relation to this and depending on the browser used, the following links provide the procedure for disabling cookies:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Internet explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/cookies.html#privacy-cookie
Should you require further assistance on this matter, feel free to contact us through our various means of communication, that is, via email, letter or phone.
Change of Purpose
Hydrolectric binds itself to only use your personal data for the purposes for which it was collected, unless Hydrolectric reasonably needs to use it for another purpose and that such purpose is compatible with the original reason. For further information regarding this process, please contact us through our various means of communication.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
Hydrolectric binds itself not to disclose your personal data to third parties without your specific consent unless:
- We are required to do so by law; or
- We decide to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business.
Hydrolectric treats your personal data with the highest level of security and we do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes. Hydrolectric obliges third-party service providers to respect the security of your personal data and treat it in accordance with the law. Hydrolectric only grants third-party service providers permission to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with Hydrolectric’s instructions. Please feel free to contact us should you require any further information on this matter.
To protect your personal data, Hydrolectric takes reasonable precautions and has put in place appropriate security measures. Hydrolectric always follows industry practices to ensure that your personal data is not accidentally lost, used, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Your Rights (User Rights)
Under the GDPR, you have a number of rights that Hydrolectric would like to make you aware of:
- Right of Access – You have the right to know whether your personal data is being handled/processed by Hydrolectric. You also have the right to receive a copy of such personal data held by Hydrolectric.
- Right to Rectification – You have the right to verify the accuracy of your personal data and to request modification of all inaccurate personal and sensitive data held/processed by Hydrolectric.
- Right to Restrict Processing – You have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to Erasure – This is also commonly known as the right to be forgotten. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the deletion of your personal data held by Hydrolectric.
- Right of Objection – You have the right, in certain circumstances, to object to the processing of your personal data. For example, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when Hydrolectric processes such data for direct marketing purposes. In such instances, Hydrolectric will stop handling your data.
- Right to Receive Data – You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to request that Hydrolectric transfers your data to another responsible party where technically possible.
- Right to Withdraw Consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data held by Hydrolectric at any time. When you withdraw your consent, Hydrolectric will no longer process your data.
For how long shall Hydrolectric store your personal data?
Hydrolectric shall only process and store your personal data for as long as it needs to in order to fulfil the purposes for which your data was collected. Hydrolectric takes into consideration the extent, nature and sensitivity of the personal data gathered in order to determine the appropriate retention period for your personal data.
Hydrolectric may also be required/entitled to retain your personal data in order to satisfy legal and/or regulatory obligations as well as to safeguard Hydrolectric’s legal rights and legitimate interests.
Information and Data Protection Commissioner
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, Hydrolectric urges you to contact the company at its official address, via telephone (+356 2124 1111) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are of the opinion that we have not satisfied your data protection rights, you may lodge a complaint and bring a claim before the competent authority.
Authority – Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner
Address – Floor 2, Airways House, Triq il-Kbira, Sliema, Malta
Phone – +356 23287100